Golden Dragon Fortunes is very popular at parties, big or small, private or corporate. We have done parties from 6, to 600, to 11,000 people attending. We have also done smaller, more intimate, family or friends gatherings, dinners, birthdays, girls nights, or even holiday gatherings. We adapt the length and depth of the mini-Fortunes with the time available and the number of guests, as well as other factors, to optimize your experience as the Hostess/Host. Whether it is personal or professional, The future Qi flows for everyone.
For most parties between 6 and 100 people, our services are offered on an hourly rate, with a first hour rate 50% higher for travel and setup, and a rate for each additional hour.
Please Email, Text, or Call us for a quote!
We provide mini-Fortunes of about 5 - 7 minutes to try and accommodate as many people as possible in the time contracted. Depending on circumstances, we often bring our hostess to keep the waiting list organized and guests happy for events of 50+ people, at no extra charge if contracted for over 2 hours. We will do parties within 50 miles of San Francisco, and farther out upon special request and special quote. Please refer to our Fortunes and Prices page for more information.
Note:During the Pandemic and Social Distancing, we are only doing "Virtual" Parties and Events, which we can fully do via Video Chat Applications with Event-Goers all over the world! Text, Call or Email us for more details!
NEW! Feng Shui Service!
Working From Home? Fine Tune your Qi Energy Flow for better productivity, harmony and comfort! For Home or Office! Done virtually, or In-Person! Start out your 2021 with better Qi (Chi) energy flow! Click on the Feng Shui option above, or click HERE for more information and set-up an appointment with Lotus!
For events over 100+ people, we recommend you consider our Large Events Team, consisting of Wanugee, another Fortune Teller, and our Hostess. This will give more people the chance to enjoy the fun of their fortune at your event.
Our Large Events Team has a first hour fee, then a flat rate for every subsequent hour.
If you are interested in hiring us for a party, private or corporate, from 6 to 600 people, please use our Contact Us page and make your request, or call/text us at 415-539-9447 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to quote you, verbally, or by formal written quote.
Worldwide Fortunes: Video Chat via Internet, or by Email
To make an appointment, fill the form below, or contact us at:
email@example.com or text 415-539-9447
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! NO DROP - INS!
Discover the Qi Energy Flowing in Your Future!
Company Parties/Events References:
Some Corporate events we have done (we also do private parties):
(Company name & location, total attendees, type/location of party)
- Asian American Bar Association San Francisco (800 @ Bently Reserve) for annual Gala event
- Bloomingdale's Department Store San Francisco (100 @ GlowHaus Merchandising Launch)
- Chan/Zuckerberg Initiative Redwood City (400 @ Corporate party at HIller Aviation Museum)
- Children in Shelters San Francisco (300 @ Non-Profit FundRaiser, General's Quarters, FT Mason)
- Chinese Historical Society of America San Francisco (300 @ Annual fundraiser party)
- Criterion Capital Management San Francisco (75 @ holiday party at Villa Taverna, SF)
- Desk.com (div of Salesforce.com) San Francisco (150 @ offsite party at Sonoma Country Club)
- Dyson Chicago (Lunar New Year at Dyson's SF Union Square Store, 2 years)
- Facebook/Instagram Santa Clara (11,000 @ Summer Event, Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara)
- FCB (Foote, Cone, Belding) San Francisco (100 @ Creative Agency, annual Holiday party, 2 years)
- Fashion Institute of Design (FIDM) San Francisco (50 @ FIDM graduation party)
- GAP, Inc. San Francisco (200 at GAP, Inc HQ for Lunar New Year Celebrations)
- Genentech S. San Francisco, (120 @ Department Picnic, Washington Pk, Burlingame)
- Google Mountain View, (500 @ Corporate outdoor event, Sunnyvale Cloud Campus)
- Greenspan/Adjusters Int'l S. San Francisco (100 @ holiday party, SF Yacht Club)
- Gymboree San Francisco (30 @ Children's clothing design party, at SF HQ)
- H&L Partners San Francisco (100 @ Creative Agency Holiday Party, Local Kitchen, SF)
- Healthy Cities San Francisco (70 @ Butcherblock, Health Data company holiday event)
- HEAT Ad Agency San Francisco (30 @ HEAT Offices, for Halloween Costume party, SF)
- Herman Miller Design San Francisco (100 @ Furniture Design partner party, 2 years)
- Honeybook San Francisco (8 @ CEO's team party, event software company)
- Hospitality Performance Network Global, 250 @ China Live SF, with Key Events, Entire Productions
- JLabs (Johnson & Johnson Innovation) San Francisco (60 @ Biotech Accelerator holiday party at Lot 21 Studio)
- K & L Gates Law LLP San Francisco (200 @ San Francisco Offices, Client CNY/LNY Party, 3 years)
- Kendall Wilkinson Design San Francisco (50 @ CLIFT Hotel for Interior Design/Fabric company)
- Louis Vuitton/LVMH New York (300 @ at SF CityViewMetreon for Global Store Managers)
- MacKenzie Communications San Francisco (8 @ Crystal Jade, PR Co. holiday party)
- MetaNautix (MicroSoft) Palo Alto (50 @ Big Data company party, Palo Alto HQ))
- MyDreamVR Palo Alto (100 @ Virtual Reality firm Founder's residence, Halloween)
- Natalie Bowen Designs San Francisco (25 @ Floral/Event Designer, Valentine's, SOMA Studios, SF)
- Palo Alto Networks San Jose (800 @ Company/clients Holiday Party, Pier 29 San Francisco)
- Perfect World Entertainment Redwood City (200 @ Gaming company, holiday party and picnic)
- Piedmont Hills High School San Jose (400 @ Glasshouse, San Jose for Senior Ball)
- Prothena BioScience S. San Francisco (80 @ Biotech's Picnic, Fremont Hills CC, Los Altos Hills)
- Revel Systems San Francisco (600 @ annual Revelry at SF Design Center)
- Rothy's San Francisco (50 @ Chinese New Year party for Start-up), China Live SF
- Sacramento River Cats (Giants tripleA) Sacramento (7,000 for "4th on the Field, July 4th Celebration)
- SalesForce San Francisco (Virtual Team Event, using Google Meet during pandemic)
- San Francisco Opera Bravo Club San Francisco (200 @ holiday party at British Motor Cars)
- San Francisco State University San Francisco (150 @ Fundraiser for All Hands, Raven Club)
- Sephora San Francisco (50 at Sephora HQ for company party)
- Silicon Valley Bank Santa Clara (50 @ SVB HQ, global admin training event)
- Smaato, Inc. San Francisco (75 @ Fairmont Hotel Tonga Room, holiday party)
- Social Code San Francisco (60 @ digital advertising firm at SF HQ)
- SOMA StrEat Food San Francisco (500 @ Chinese New Year's event, 3 years)
- Spark Social San Francisco (3,000 at Dumpling Down Lunar New Year event, SOMA)
- Studio O + A San Francisco (30 @ San Francisco HQ facilities)
- Symphony Commerce San Francisco (50 @ SF Tech Start-up, Halloween Party)
- Tamarine Restaurant Palo Alto, Lunar New Year (50 diners at Tamarine Restaurant, 4 years)
- Thumbtack San Francisco (3 separate events, 50, 300, and 1500 attending)
- Trulia San Francisco (50 @ On-line Real Estate company party at SF HQ)
- Walmart E-Commerce San Bruno (400 @ San Bruno & Sunnyvale, concurrently, Lunar New Year)
- Westfield Valley Fair Mall San Jose (300 @ Lunar New Year Festivities, over 6 years)
- Weebly (Square) San Francisco (200 @ Website Company's Halloween Party)
- WorkDay Pleasanton (200 @ corporate party, at Workday Offices)
- WPA San Francisco (60 @ Italian products dealer/designer, SF Design Center)
- UC Hastings Law School San Francisco (75 @ Annual employee/family party)
- Yelp (Elite) (50 - 300 @ Dozen+ Elite Events in SF, SF Peninsula, Marin, East Bay, San Jose, South Bay, and Honolulu, Hawaii)
...and many more, including all kinds of Private Parties: Anniversary, Baby Shower, Birthday, Charities, Chinese New Year, Girls Night Out, Going Away Party, Graduation, Interest Group, Lunar New Years, Networking Event, New Year's Eve, Meetups, Mixers, Retirement, Social Group Gatherings, Wedding Reception, Wedding Shower, etc.